The Ceres (Roman Goddess of Agriculture, Grain Crops, Fertility and Motherly Relationships)
(The Goddess Collection)
- Smoky Quartz - Will gently neutralize negative vibrations dispersing fear, lifts depression and negativity. Brings emotional calm which relieves stress and anxiety. Detoxifying stone.
- Lava Stone - Provides strength and courage through times of change and its porous surface can hold a few drops of your favorite essential oil for extra-vibration enhancement
- Brown Snowflake Obsidian - A stone of purity. Provides balance for the body, mind and spirit. Helps you recognize "wrong thinking" and release stressful mental patters. Empowers isolation and loneliness aiding surrender in meditation.
- Mahogony Obsidian - Strengthens the aura protecting against repeated problems. Provides grounding and protection. Eliminates energetic blockages, relieves tension and helps to stimulate growth on all levels.
- Black Onyx - Protection stone which absorbs and transforms negative energy. A good friend throug times of change, especially stressful ones. For stamina and strength.
- Multicolor Moonstone – For protection and intuition. Good for getting you attuned to your own moon cycle.
- Red Snowflake Jasper - Powerful protective stone that calms emotions and cultivates inner strength. This "warrior stone" stimulates life force energy and promotes vibrancy, endurance, stamina, focus and determination
- Hematite - For grounding, calming, protection and self-esteem
Disclaimer: Healing Stone meanings are not replacements for medical prescriptions or medical advice
The Ceres (Roman Goddess of Agriculture, Fertility and Motherly Relationships
This bracelet is a "sister" to its original version which was a little smaller. But all your favorite stones are in this one too! This bracelet is made with 2 mm and 8 mm stones and spacers. It also features one 8 mm multicolor moonstone.
Each bracelet comes with a sheer organza gift bag and a card with the stone names and stone properties for future reference.
Makes a great gift!
In order to protect the bracelet's beauty, it is suggested to remove it prior to bathing, swimming, washing, cleaning or exercising.
When any metal is in contact with water or any chemical, it will cause it to oxidize or tarnish. Take care of your bracelet and it will take care of you!