The Diana (Greek Goddess of Wild Animals, Hunting and Domestic Animals)
(The Goddess Collection)
- Smoky Quartz - Will gently neutralize negative vibrations dispersing fear, lifts depression and negativity. Brings emotional calm which relieves stress and anxiety. Detoxifying stone.
- Lava Stone - Provides strength and courage through times of change and its porous surface can hold a few drops of your favorite essential oil for extra-vibration enhancement
- Brown Snowflake Obsidian - A stone of purity. Provides balance for the body, mind and spirit. Helps you recognize "wrong thinking" and release stressful mental patters. Empowers isolation and loneliness aiding surrender in meditation.
- Dalmatian Jasper – Obtain your true purpose and childlike playfulness. Protective and spiritually grounding
- Rainbow Obsidian – Grounding and transmuting of negative energies into positive energy
- Hematite - For grounding, calming, protection and self-esteem
Disclaimer: Healing Stone meanings are not replacements for medical prescriptions or medical advice
The Diana (Greek Goddess of Wild Animals & Domestic Animals)
This bracelet has had several versions but this one has the most Dalmatian stones in it!
This bracelet is made with 2 mm and 8 mm stones and spacers. It features 3 x 8mm rainbow obsidian stones.
Each bracelet comes with a sheer organza gift bag and a card with the stone names and stone properties for future reference.
Makes a great gift!
In order to protect the bracelet's beauty, it is suggested to remove it prior to bathing, swimming, washing, cleaning or exercising.
When any metal is in contact with water or any chemical, it will cause it to oxidize or tarnish. Take care of your bracelet and it will take care of you!