Aurora (Northern Lights in Northern Alberta, Canada)
(Nature’s Landscapes Collection)
There is a little bit of my home in this bracelet. My family is fortunate to see the Northern Lights where we live in Northern Alberta. Of course, everyone who lives in the North of our beautiful planet can enjoy the Aurora Borealis at night.
- Smoky Quartz - Will gently neutralize negative vibrations dispersing fear, lifts depression and negativity. Brings emotional calm which relieves stress and anxiety. Detoxifying stone.
- Lava Stone – Provides strength and courage through times of change and its porous surface can hold a few drops of your favorite essential oil for extra-vibration enhancement
- Rainbow Obsidian - Grounding and transmuting negative energies into positive energy
- Tourmaline - A stone that promotes self-confidence. Diminishes fear. It attracts inspiration, compassion, tolerance and prosperity. Known to balance the right-left sides of the brain.
- Purple Sponge Quartz – This is a calming stone. It aids understanding of one’s spiritual nature which inspires hope.
- Hematite - For grounding, calming, protection and self-esteem
Disclaimer: Healing Stone meanings are not replacements for medical prescriptions or medical advice.
Aurora (Northern Lights in Northern Alberta, Canada
This bracelet is made with 2 mm and 6 mm stones and spacers. It also features three Rainbow Obsidan stones.
Each bracelet comes with a sheer organza gift bag and a card with the stone names and stone properties for future reference.
Makes a great gift!
In order to protect the bracelet's beauty, it is suggested to remove it prior to bathing, swimming, washing, cleaning or exercising.
When any metal is in contact with water or any chemical, it will cause it to oxidize or tarnish. Take care of your bracelet and it will take care of you!