Experience a harmonious blend of energies with this transformative bracelet. Citrine cleanses chakras and attracts abundance, while Lava Stone provides strength and courage. Smoky Quartz neutralizes negativity and promotes emotional calm. Fluorite enhances concentration and positivity. Pink Tourmaline brings love and tranquility. Lepidolite nurtures and aids in emotional healing. Charoite fosters transformation, creativity, and inner strength. Hematite grounds and protects, boosting self-esteem.
It is made with 2 mm to 8 mm stones and spacers.
Each bracelet comes with a sheer organza gift bag and a card with the stone names and stone properties for future reference.
- Citrine – Cleanses the chakras and opens intuition. Attracts wealth, prosperity and success. Imparts joy, wonder, delight and enthusiasm. Raises self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Lava Stone – Provides strength and courage through times of change and its porous surface can hold a few drops of your favorite essential oil for extra-vibration enhancement
- Smoky Quartz – Will gently neutralize negative vibrations dispersing fear, lifts depression and negativity. Brings emotional calm which relieves stress and anxiety. Detoxifying stone.
- Fluorite – Helps to neutralize negative energy and stress. Increases our concentration, self-confidence and helps us with decision making. Encourages positivity and helps with balancing both physical and mental energies.
- Lepidolite – Known as the “peace stone” because it is very nurturing and calming. Helps you with deep emotional healing, is soothing and helps to reduce stress and depression. Helps while dealing with addictions of all kinds.
- Charoite – A stone of “transformation” as it helps you to transform negative emotions into positive ones. Encourages inner strength, assertiveness, creativity and self-esteem. Helps to improve your sleep overcoming insomnia or nightmares. Reduces stress and worry to help re-energize you.
- Hematite – For grounding, calming, protection and self-esteem
Disclaimer: Healing Stone meanings are not replacements for medical prescriptions or medical advice.