Embrace the serene energies of this bracelet. Smoky Quartz neutralizes negativity, while Lava Stone provides strength and courage. Brown Snowflake Obsidian brings purity and balance, aiding in releasing stressful patterns. Citrine cleanses chakras and attracts prosperity and joy. Lotus Jasper promotes relaxation and healing. Tree Agate enhances composure and perception. Moss Agate refreshes the soul and attracts abundance. Hematite grounds and protects, boosting self-esteem.
This bracelet is made with 2 mm and 8 mm stones and spacers.
Each bracelet comes with a sheer organza gift bag and a card with the stone names and stone properties for future reference.
- Smoky Quartz – Will gently neutralize negative vibrations dispersing fear, lifts depression and negativity. Brings emotional calm which relieves stress and anxiety. Detoxifying stone.
- Lava Stone – Provides strength and courage through times of change and its porous surface can hold a few drops of your favorite essential oil for extra-vibration enhancement
- Brown Snowflake Obsidian – A stone of purity. Provides balance for the body, mind and spirit. Helps you recognize “wrong thinking” and release stressful mental patterns. Empowers isolation and loneliness aiding surrender in meditation.
- Citrine – Cleanses the chakras and opens intuition. Attract wealth, prosperity and success. Imparts joy, wonder, delight and enthusiasm. Raises self-esteem and self-confidence.
- Lotus Jasper – Balances yin/yang energy. Enhances relaxation. Brings peaceful endings to situations and relationships. A stone to help heal during times of grief.
- Tree Agate – Promotes composure. Improves concentration and enhances perception and analytical abilities. Calms inner anger, anxiety and strengthens relationships.
- Moss Agate – Refreshes the soul and enables you to see beauty in all you behold. Reduces sensitivity to weather and environmental pollutants. Attracts abundance and improves self-esteem.
- Hematite – For grounding, calming, protection and self-esteem
Disclaimer: Healing Stone meanings are not replacements for medical prescriptions or medical advice.