Indulge in the beauty of the Mojave Desert with this enchanting bracelet. Smoky Quartz gently neutralizes negativity, promoting emotional calm and relieving stress. Lava Stone provides strength and courage during times of change. Brown Snowflake Obsidian brings balance and empowers meditation. Abalone Shell enhances peace, compassion, and love, soothing the nerves. Sunstone energizes and brings good fortune, heightening intuition and dissolving fear. Hematite grounds, protects, and boosts self-esteem, completing the bracelet's harmonious blend.
This bracelet is made with 2 mm and 8 mm stones and spacers. It also features one Abalone shell (also known as Paua shell).
Each bracelet comes with a sheer organza gift bag and a card with the stone names and stone properties for future reference.
This bracelet was made to represent the beautiful landscape of the Mojave Desert in California, United States. The sunset inspired the creation of this bracelet.
- Smoky Quartz - Will gently neutralize negative vibrations dispersing fear, lifts depression and negativity. Brings emotional calm which relieves stress and anxiety. Detoxifying stone.
- Lava Stone – Provides strength and courage through times of change and its porous surface can hold a few drops of your favorite essential oil for extra-vibration enhancement
- Brown Snowflake Obsidian - A stone of purity. Provides balance for the body, mind and spirit. Helps you recognize "wrong thinking" and release stressful mental patters. Empowers isolation and loneliness aiding surrender in meditation.
- Abalone Shell (also known as Paua Shell) – Enhances peace, compassion and love. Great in times of emotional issues as soothing to the nerves and encourages a calm demeanor.
- Sunstone - Clearing and energizing to all chakras. It is linked to good fortune. Instills good nature, heightens your intuition and allows the real self to shine through. It dissipates fear and alleviates stress. Increases vitality.
- Hematite - For grounding, calming, protection and self-esteem
Disclaimer: Healing Stone meanings are not replacements for medical prescriptions or medical advice.